Budget and Transparency
- 2019-2020 Board Approved Budget Amendment 6-25-2020
- 2019-2020 Board Approved Budget Amended 11-21-2019
- 2019-2020 Board Approved Budget Amended 8-1-2019
- 2019-2020 Board Approved Budget 7-1-2019
Our staff does not work under a Bargaining Agreement.
- 2018-2019 Audited Financial Statement and Management Letter
- Michigan Department of Education Office of Audit Website
We currently have no medical benefit plan bids.
DISTRICT PAID ASSOCIATION DUES – The district did not pay association dues for 2018-2019.
DISTRICT PAID LOBBYING COSTS – There are no district paid lobbying costs for 2018-2019.
APPROVED DEFICIT ELIMINATION PLAN – The district has not incurred a deficit.
DISTRICT CREDIT CARD INFORMATION – The district does not have any credit cards.
DISTRICT PAID OUT OF STATE TRAVEL INFORMATION – The district did not incur out of state travel expenses for 2018-2019.
DEBT SERVICE OBLIGATION – The district does not have a Debt Service Obligation
Any individual may make a written request for any public records of Uplift Michigan Online School (UMOS). The person may inspect, copy or receive copies of the public record requested. UMOS shall respond to such requests within 5 working days unless otherwise agreed to in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act. Copies made by UMOS shall be made for a fee and no original record may be removed from the office in which it is maintained. Any personal and confidential information provided to and retained by UMOS will be considered exempt from disclosure.