At Uplift Michigan Online School, we are looking for enthusiastic, state-certified teachers!
If you have a passion for teaching and nurturing great students and are interested in joining us, send an email to: email@example.com
Job Opportunities are posted on indeed.com, university job boards and, at times, here: https://masa.mistaff.com/jobs/
All teaching and administrative candidates MUST hold a valid Michigan certification.
Current opportunities at Uplift:
- Certified Special Education Teacher
- Certified 6-12 Teachers (dual certification preferred)
- Additional positions may become available for the 2020-2021 school year. If you are interested in serving Uplift families, please send your resume, even though a position may not yet be available in your certification area.
Tell us about yourself and be sure to include your current resumé, along with any supporting materials or links to online profiles. Email your documents to
The Uplift Passionate Team
We pride ourselves in creating a family atmosphere, caring for a student both academically and as an individual. Uplift Michigan Online School has a rigorous curriculum along with small class sizes and teachers who go above and beyond daily for their students.
We provide you:
• A learning atmosphere with high expectations and lots of support.
• Curriculum and support options for at-risk students.
• Certified and highly qualified teachers.
• Services and support for students with special needs.
• A plan for graduation.
• A flexible learning environment.
• School provided laptops for all students and internet (for qualifying families)
Thank you for your interest in our wonderful online school.
Due to overwhelming demand our school is fully enrolled for this academic year. Please continue to check back as we will open up a waitlist for future openings.
We look forward to hearing from you.