Teacher Evaluation and Assurances
Uplift Michigan Online School’s staff are evaluated using the 5 Dimensions of Teaching and Learning, commonly referred to as 5D+. This framework focuses on setting goals, monitoring progress to those goals, and evaluating the effectiveness of goal outcomes. For more information about this framework please visit:
The Uplift Passionate Team
We pride ourselves in creating a family atmosphere, caring for a student both academically and as an individual. Uplift Michigan Online School has a rigorous curriculum along with small class sizes and teachers who go above and beyond daily for their students.
We provide you:
• A learning atmosphere with high expectations and lots of support.
• Curriculum and support options for at-risk students.
• Certified and highly qualified teachers.
• Services and support for students with special needs.
• A plan for graduation.
• A flexible learning environment.
• School provided laptops for all students and internet (for qualifying families)