School-Wide Learner Outcomes
The schoolwide learner outcomes were developed by a group of teachers, administrators, and parents who wanted to develop a high-quality online educational program that would prepare students for any opportunity they seek post-graduation.
The schoolwide learner outcomes are aligned with the mission of the school. They will be reviewed annually and revised by stakeholders as needed.
- Students will meet and exceed state-specific content and Common Core State Standards.
- Students will apply critical thinking skills to resolve challenges in creative ways.
- Students will design and implement inquiry-based learning strategies.
- Students will be able to synthesize, evaluate and apply information.
- Students will demonstrate competence in using multiple methods to convey information.
- Students will apply active listening, speaking, reading, and writing strategies to real-world situations.
- Students will effectively use verbal and written language.
- Students are technologically literate, accessing and applying information through a variety of electronic media.
- Students will contribute their time and talents to improve the quality of life for others, value diversity, and remain culturally sensitive.
- Students will be proactive and seek to be positive agents of change.
- Students will work toward achieving goals with drive and vigor. They will manage their time effectively.
- Students will maintain accountability, both individually and within a group.